Saturday, May 31, 2014

Love

I am ready to let go all the hatred blocked in my heart

I forgive all the people who made me feel unsafe
I forgive all the people who insulted me for being ignorant
I forgive all the people who laughed at me for being the way I am
I forgive everyone who has hurt me in anyway

And allow love to flow from my Heart to All.

Nobody is my enemy
I see myself in everyone
How Can I hate anyone
Everyone is weak and vulnerable
So I am like anyone
Who am I judge to anyone
I have very limited vision
So I allow love to flow from my Heart to All.

Let life decides for everyone
I drop my mind conditions for love
Who deserves?
Who is worthy?
Who is not?
How can I ever know?
But I can allow love to flow from my Heart to All.

In my life journey,
I have also hurt so many
Many times I failed to fulfill expectations of my loved ones
Many times I made people to shed tears in disappointment
Many times I used ugly words to express my emotions
Many times I was incapable to understand other's pain

I apologize every single person who got hurt because of me
But I have no anger on myself for my actions
I did the best I could do in given circumstances
I am not born perfect,
who knows how to love from birth
who knows how to express pain and anger
who knows how to forgive

I am in the process to learn how to live
Someday I will leave this earth
Before I leave,
I set everyone free from any bondage from my side
I will carry nothing from here to there except Love

Let the love flow from my heart to All...
Let the love flow from my heart to All...

No comments:

Post a Comment