Friday, June 6, 2014

Life

I don't know
The equation of life
What is good ?
What is bad ?
How can I demand anything?
How can be ever disappointed?

Life doesn't listen to me
It flows in its own way
Whether I accept or reject it

But I can make my small life hell
Because I see it through the tiny window of mind
Where I have definitions of everything
Where I divide I compare I fear

I have lived so long in imprisonment because of fear
Now,
No more I will do anything to protect me from fear
Let it shake me and make me feel terrible

Let there be fear of disappearing
Let there be fear of left behind
Let there be fear of being lonely

I can't go back
I will stand alone without any support of knowledge
I know it will be very painful
I know, I will feel lost in crowd

Still,
I will not lean on anything except my heart
I will not lean on anything except my heart

1 comment: